Equipment Repair Specialist
A “Hands – On” program covering the design, function, and maintenance of major diving equipment. Learn how to:
- Learn to handle equipment problems while afield or afloat.
- Help yourself & help other divers.
- Discover the secrets of maintaining your equipment that only instructors are taught.
- Lubricants – Discover When, Where, & How Much to use.
- BCD’s, repair, cleaning, and testing
- Tanks – What’s a VIP inspection really about?
- Lots and Lots more!
Price: $350. per student. includes . . .
- Video / 2 Classroom session
- Equipment Repair specialist certification card
Prerequisites: Open Water Diver
Specialized Equipment: Bring your own tank and regulator to work on