PADI Rescue Diver
Would You Know What to Do?
Diving is a very safe sport, but accidents can happen. Will you know what to do?
Many have called the Rescue Diver course; the most empowering dive course a recreational diver can take. Not only do you learn valuable self-rescue skills but you also learn how to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well being of other divers. We emphasize three key areas:
- Prevent accidents from happening
- If an accident does occur, identify it and minimize it quickly!
- If a worst scenario occurs, know and have practiced all the steps you will need to deal with the situation.
The Rescue Diver course covers the following main areas of problem prevention and dive emergency management:
- Realistic Dive accident scenarios that will leave you feeling prepared and ready!
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Dive first aid
- Emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water artificial respiration
- Egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
This course is no pushover. You’ll work, dive and study hard, but when you are through, you’ll experience a wonderful feeling of diving confidence.
Price: $550. per student. includes . . .
- Video / Classroom session
- One pool session
- Open water sessions
- Rescue Diver certification card
Prerequisites: Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver
Also Required before certification: Medic First Aid and suggested O2 program